- Share a 3G/4G* mobile connection, compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems, tested in the field
- Travel-size Design, small and light enough to take on the road, enables users to share a 3G/4G* mobile connection wherever 3G/4G* coverage is available
- Wireless speed is up to 150Mbps
- Three modes available for different situations: 3G/4G* Router, WISP Client Router and Travel Router Mode (AP Mode)
- With 3G/4G* and WAN failover back-up strategy, TL-MR3020 can provide a sustained internet connection.
What This Product Does
Share the freedom of 3G/4G*! Powered by a laptop or power adapter, the TL-MR3020 allows user to easily share a 3G/4G mobile connection with family and friends on the train, while camping, at the hotel, nearly anywhere within 3G/ 4G coverage. By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the router, a 3G/4G Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established.
*If your exsting device does not support 4G sharing, please upgrade it to the latest firmware.
Travel-sized Design and Mini USB Port
What make this router outstanding are its travel-sized design and Mini USB Port, which can be connected to a Laptop or Power Adapter to be used as a power supply. As long as you have your laptop, the TL-MR3020 can be powered and a wireless cloud is created that can be shared by iPads™, iTouches™, Android™ Phones, Kindles™ and the vast majority of other portable Wi-Fi enabled devices.
High Compatibility-Tested in Field
Compatibility is the most important aspect to consider when you're selecting a 3G/4G router. To ensure the best compatibility between our routers and the modem you would use with the router, TP-LINK has made certain that our 3G Routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold. We have teams around the globe continually testing our Routers with newly emerged modems to ensure that end users can feel confident that their routers will operate flawlessly where they live and work.
One Button Security Setup
With One Button Security Setup, the TL-MR3020 allows users to instantly setup their security simply by pressing the WPS button on the router and automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure when compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster and safer than normal security setups but more convenient in that users needn’t remember a password!
IP QoS – Control Your Bandwidth
Bandwidth of mobile broadband is limited. With the router’s IP QoS function, the TL-MR3020 allows optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing bandwidth abuse. When sharing your mobile broadband with others, you can decide how the bandwidth is shared based on your requirements.
Easy to Use
The TL-MR3020 can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. All you need to do is insert the USB modem into the router, search for its wireless SSID on your computer and connect to it. Users can be online and surfing the internet in no time, with the user guide on provided CD, even novice users can easily set up their wireless internet connections.
- Share a 3G/4G* mobile connection, compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- Portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- Quick security setup, faster and safer
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each connected device
- A mini USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
- 3G/4G and WAN failover guarantees an "always-online" internet connection
- Three working modes: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
*If your existing device does not support 4G sharing, please upgrade it to the latest firmware.
||1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, USB 2.0 Port for 3G/4G modem, a mini USB Port for power supply.
||Quick Setup Security Button, Reset Button, Mode Switch
|External Power Supply
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
||2.9 x 2.6 x 0.9 in. (74 x 67 x22 mm)
||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
||3G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP
||Parental Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
||Firewall, MAC filtering, Denial of Service (DoS)
||CE, FCC, RoHS
||TL-MR3020 router, QIG, Power Adapter, USB Cable, Resource CD, Ethernet Cable
||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
Storage Temperature: -40?~80?
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing