EDIMAX Smart WiFi Peephole Network Camera. Remote door monitoring. 2-Way audio. PIR sensor for motion detection. Night vision up to 3m. Easy DIY install.
- Simple, optimal wireless signal coverage for home security
- Remotely monitor what's happening day and night
- See your door’s peephole on your smartphone wherever you are
- 2-way audio for answering the door anytime
- PIR sensor for precise motion detection
- Night vision to see up to 3m
- Easy DIY installation with trouble-free setup
- Flexible recordings storage options for safe keeping
- Maintains peephole functionality and fits the vast majority of door thickness
The IC-6220DC is a wireless peephole door camera that enables you to see, listen, and answer the door from your smartphone whether you are at home, in the office or on the road. With IC-6220DC, home security is never been easier than before.
Safety and Security
Home security always begins at the front door. The IC-6220DC is just like your front door security guard to keep burglars out of your house that taking care of your home security day and night, offering you peace-of-mind.
The battery-powered peephole camera installs onto your door and works completely wire-free. There's no cable to your router required thanks to the included separate gateway unit which connects to your router instead and communicates with your camera. This unique design enables fully wireless operation at your door and ensures that a reliable wireless signal is always available to your camera, as well as keeping inside your house neat, tidy and cable-free with only a few quick minutes needed for easy installation.
No matter you are at home, at work, shopping or travelling, with the IC-6220DC wireless peephole door camera, you can always know who come to visit at your front door. Moreover, with the IC-6220DC there's no need to be afraid when home alone. Especially reassuring for the elderly or pregnant women, you can see what’s happening from a mobile device and decide to answer the door or not. Receive important deliveries or notifications, or filter uninvited people or salesmen who visit.
PIR Sensor for Automatic Detection
Designed to avoid false alerts from movement such as shadows, street lights or branches swaying in the breeze, the IC-6220DC’s motion detection system adopts infrared heat-source sensing technology. Its PIR sensor can precisely detect objects that move across sensors with a heat differential such as humans or animals, and then send push notifications to the mobile device.
2 Way Audio for Listening and Talking
Listen and talk to someone who’s at the door with the IC-6220DC 2-Way audio feature. Always keep eyes on your gateway environment and build up immediately communication from anywhere. No worries to miss any important packages or notifications.
Say goodbye to inconvenient and complicated setting procedures. Only a couple of taps on your smartphone and the free EdiLife app allows you to view live videos, receive push notifications, and listen or talk to someone at your door. And you can connect some of compatible Edimax smart products such as network cameras or smart plugs in a few simple steps, to access them remotely with mobile devices all of the time.
Free Cloud Storage
Recorded videos can be saved, maintained, managed and backed up in the cloud for free and accessed from anywhere on the Internet. Just select your favourite cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox and keep your video recordings safe for as long as you like, with support for NAS too.
There are no worries about door compatibility since the IC-6220DC’s unique design fits the vast majority of door peepholes and still maintains the original peephole functionality. Easily install it by yourself with a few quick steps. It's just that friendly.
Step 1. Take out the existing peephole viewer
Step 2. Install the outdoor unit through your peephole
Step 3. Attach the indoor unit on the other side
IC-6220DC Interface Diagram
- Camera: Oudoor Unit: Φ75 x 25.5mm(D),
- Indoor Unit: Φ120x 325mm(D)
- Wireless Receiver: 105mm(H) x 30.5mm(W) x 21mm(D)
- Min Illumination: Daylight
- Sensor: 1/6.5" CMOS
- Lens: 2.59mm/F2.8
- Viewing Angle: Digital 90°/Peephole 150°
- Night View: IR LED x2, upto 3m (1.5M for clear image)
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- 2.4G FHSS / 1 detachable antenna
- MJPEG video compression
- 640x480 up to 15fps/320x240 up to 30fps
- Resolution: VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
- Frame rate: 5, 10, 15, 20, 24 or 30fps
- Built-in microphone & speaker
- Two-way audio
- EdiLife: free mobile app for iPhone, iPad & Android
- EdiVeiw Finder: web management interface fro Windows/Mac
- Firmware upgradable
- PIR sensor, motion/sound detection triggered recording and alerts to MicroSD/SDHC card, email and FTP
- Supports 64G microSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
- Extend free cloud storage to personal accounts or other 3rd party storage options
- Wireless Receiver - 12V DC/1A
- Camera: AA Battery x 4
- 0°C~40°C, Humidity: 20%~80% RH (non-condensing)