What do you mean by Manufacturer Recertified?
Manufacturer Recertified Products are products that undergo the manufacturer's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, all units undergo a stringent quality refurbishment process.
Each Manufacturer Recertified Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection
- Is repackaged (including appropriate cables, new box, etc.)
- Is checked to ensure no major cosmetic blemishes remain (unit may still have minor blemishes)
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system (where appropriate)
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
What should I expect when I purchase a Manufacturer Recertified Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit
- The assurance that the unit meets both the manufacturer's and First In's quality standards